Energy Informatics 2019 — Call for Papers
The 8th DACH+ Conference on Energy Informatics
in Salzburg Austria from Sep 26, 2019 to Sep 27, 2019
Europe has put forward ambitious targets to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, to increase energy efficiency, and to raise the share of renewable energies. Energy Informatics is developing IT-based solutions necessary to achieve these targets.
The objective of the DACH+ conference series on Energy Informatics is to promote the research, development, and implementation of information and communication technologies in the energy domain and to foster the exchange between academia, industry, and service providers in the German-Austrian-Swiss region and its neighboring countries (DACH+).
We seek high-quality, original papers on smart energy systems and energy-efficient computing and communication.
Submissions describing theoretical contributions as well as system design, implementation, and experimentation are welcome. The list of topics of interest to the conference includes, but is not limited to:
* ICT for energy networks, micro-grids, and management of distributed generation.
* Energy-efficient mobility, charge management for electric vehicles, energy-aware traffic control, and smart grid integration of mobile storage.
* Smart buildings, digital metering, occupant comfort, and user interaction.
* Protocols and architectures for IT systems in the energy sector.
* Data analytics for smart energy systems and platforms for data analysis.
* Information systems for behavior change, market mechanisms, and business cases.
* Cross-cutting issues including: cyber security and privacy protection, interoperability, verification of networked smart grid systems, and more.
Submission and Publication
Submitted papers will be reviewed in a double-blind process.
Submission Deadline is on Apr 25, 2019
Notification Due Jun 10, 2019 and Final Version Due Jul 8, 2019
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Springer Open Journal “Energy Informatics” https://energyinformatics.springeropen.com.
The Open Access fee for the journal article is included in the registration fee.
The conference language is English and papers must be written in English. We solicit full research papers (max. 18 pages of content plus 2 additional pages for references) as well as short papers (max. 10 pages of content plus 2 additional pages for references).
Submissions must be prepared following the Instructions for Authors, see https://www.energy-informatics.eu/.